We are a well-trained, experienced and competent team that takes pride in our professionalism, while embracing the emerging principles of architecture. With our combined knowledge, process and work ethic, this is fertile ground for surpassing your expectations.
Architect - Principal
While growing up in rural Jamaica, his love for architecture and business was always evident. Born in Chapelton, Clarendon, Conrad Jackson – a proud husband and father now serves as the Principal of Lloyd J. Robinson & Associates.
Over the years he has worked on a variety of projects spanning from large-scale corporate designs to small residential units while demonstrating reliable expertise in designing highly specialised buildings and has shown a strong commitment to meeting the needs of his diverse clientele. His great appreciation and love for the natural environment has honed one of his core values together with his mantra for giving of his best and giving value for money."…love for the natural environment"
While in the public sector, Jackson led several Government projects. For some of these, he acted in the capacity of Project Architect – eg:
- Corporate office for the Ministry of Transport and Works
- King’s House for the Queens visit
- Refurbishing of office building for Jamaica House
- Proposed new office building for National Works Agency’s, Portland Regional Office.
He also worked on projects on behalf of the National Housing Trust (NHT) and the Jamaica Information Service (JIS) and acted as project manager on the May Pen Revenue Centre in Clarendon, the Santa Cruz Post Office in St. Elizabeth and the Portland Revenue Centre.
- Associate of Arts Degree, Broward Community College, Fort Lauderdale (1995)
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, University of Technology, Jamaica (2001)
- Masters of Art in Architecture University of Technology, Jamaica (2006)
- Member – Jamaica Institute of Architects (2011)
- Registered with the Jamaican Architects registration Board (2011)
Board Member (previous)
- National Heritage Trust (NHT) Review Committee
- The Practice and Disciplinary Committee of the Jamaica Institute of Architects
Board member (current)
- Advisory Board for the Faculty of the Built Environment, University of Technology
- Jamaica Institute of Architects
- Clarendon College
Various commercial and residential facility designs have been born from his pen, some bearing modern styles with profound details. Today, he is still committed to cutting edge designs that lend themselves to modern living while incorporating green technologyArchitect Jackson holds his profession in high esteem, and values the trust each client places in his work.
His philosophy is to never settle for giving the client what they want – he exceeds their expectations.